ASSOCIATION of BOTSWANA FINANCIAL ADVISERS
Members of the public should not take financial advice in Botswana from anyone who is not a member of ABFA
ABFA - the Association of Botswana Financial Advisers was formed in 2009 to serve the interests of the general public in their relationships with the financial advisory industry and the financial advisory profession in its relationships with regulatory authorities, financial institutions and the public.
Membership of the Association is open to those who provide financial advice to members of the public in the course of their profession or business.
James Fern, Chairman
Benefits of membership include:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training
- Regular Training Seminars at reduced members rates
- Promotion online and in print
- Extra professional credibility
- Personalised membership card and certificate
- Good standing in the eyes of the regulator
- Access to other member’s expertise
- Participation in our annual meeting and educational breakfast seminars
We recommend that you should not rely on the financial advice of any person or entity in Botswana who is not a member of the Association. Please visit our membership page to view a full list of current members.